Free bursary places on professional development courses
We offer one bursary place per course for artists, makers and puppet enthusiasts who may otherwise have difficulty accessing our courses.
These bursaries are intended for:
- People receiving a disability allowance (PIP/DSA)
- Students from low-income families (less than £20,00 household income)
- Individuals claiming: Universal Credit, Income Support, Jobseeker’s Allowance, State Pension Credit or Employment and support allowance. (International equivalents of these benefits will also be considered).
- Recent care leavers
- Individuals with an annual income of less than £18,000 per annum.
- Exceptional circumstances which mean you are financially unable to access our courses.
- UK based artists or performers who are from underrepresented groups.
To apply, you will need to fill out our bursary form below or alternatively, you can make a short video of yourself answering the questions and email it to email@example.com with ‘Bursary application’ as the subject.
Please note applying for a bursary does not guarantee you a place on the course, as we will select the applicant who we think would benefit most greatly from the course based on all the applications we receive. We will contact you with the outcome of your application.
Little Angel Theatre would like to thank The Arts Society, for funding these bursary places.
We currently have open bursaries for our Summer Short courses.
Deadline for applications:
Foundation Course – Closed
Intermediate Course – Closed
We will inform successful applicants within two working days after the application deadline.