Fancy something a little different for your next team building session? Let Little Angel Theatre inject some puppetry magic into your office! We offer a range of half and full-day courses which can be delivered in our studios located in Angel/Islington or in your offices. These puppetry workshops are the perfect way to explore office dynamics, increase confidence in public speaking and work as a team to achieve a common goal.
Little Angel Theatre has worked in producing and performing puppetry for over 50 years and is hailed both nationally and internationally as a centre for artistic excellence. These training workshops are a rare opportunity to engage with industry-leading professionals and gain a unique insight into the world of puppetry. There are two workshops available to choose from:
Both of the above are available as half-day or full-day workshops.
Our half-day programme includes:
- A workshop of your choice led by a leading industry professional
- A break where teas and coffees will be provided
- A backstage tour (schedule permitting), with the opportunity to view the historic marionette bridge in our heritage theatre
- A 10% discount for a visit for your employees’ families when they next visit.
Prices start from £600 for a group of 16.
Our full-day programme includes:
Everything in the half-day programme plus
- A visit to our workshop to see where some of our puppets are made
- Sandwich lunch with tea, coffee and soft drinks
- An afternoon workshop that will allow you to deepen your understanding and come away with new skills to share with your colleagues.
Prices start from £1000 for a group of 16.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you are looking for? We can also arrange for a bespoke workshop to be tailored to your business needs. Using our puppetry techniques, we could help your teams tackle a variety of problems from conflict resolution to managing change.
Prices on request.
Want to support us?
Find out how your company can help enrich the lives of children in Islington and sustain our vital work.