Guardians of Fire Isle
Puppets in Peril: Guardians of Fire Isle
Calling all brave and brilliant adventurers, the fate of Fire Isle rests in your hands! Join the Game Masters on an epic quest to save the fantastical Fire Isle from certain danger. Play the game, solve the mystery and help our two heroes rescue the island before it is too late.
This is an interactive show for brave young adventurers aged 7-9 years old. Partygoers will help solve the mystery within the Cave of Secrets and learn how to puppeteer an adventure avatar to save the day. On this daring mission there’s always time for birthday cake and dancing!
This experience lasts an hour and a half, with a 30 minute break for cake and is suitable for up to 20 children.
Written and Directed by Alice Bravery. Puppets by Ellie Mills.
For the show we require:
- A clear 6m x 6 m indoor space at your venue that is free of any furniture. This party can also be delivered outside within a covered weather-proof space such as inside a gazebo or festival tent. Please contact us before planning an outside party so we can advise you.
- A standard trestle table of 120cm wide x 60cm deep x 70cm high.
- An available plug socket or extension lead
- One hour set up time before the party begins.
For the special day we offer the following packages:
This is everything you need for a complete 1 and a half hours of entertainment for your party.
From £600 + VAT
What is included:
- 1.5 hours of fantastic entertainment
- A fantastic interactive performance
- Escape-room like puzzles and games
- A chance to learn how to puppeteer.
- Opportunity for the children to meet the puppets after they’ve watched the show and take a photo with our Game Master and the puppets.
- A team of two experienced facilitators who perform the show and run all of the interactive game elements of the party.
- 20 Little Angel Party bags.
To book the show, fill out the form below.