Despite changing government restrictions, we will still have additional measures in place to keep our staff, performers and families safe.
- All members of Little Angel Theatre staff will be wearing face coverings. Face masks are no longer mandatory in theatres however we highly recommend continuing to wear one when visiting our venues.
- The ushers will allocate seats. If you need a specific seat, e.g. on an aisle, please let us know in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff and cast will be tested regularly for COVID-19.
- We strongly encourage taking lateral flow tests prior to attending.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- We will be airing the performance area in between shows.
- There will be regular cleaning of the performance space and toilets.
- We have increased our usher to patron ratio to ensure we keep you safe.
- We will be selling merchandise and refreshments but we will be taking card payment only.
Thanks to R&B Health and Safety Solutions for their consultancy and support.