Give your child the gift of puppetry with a Little Angels children's membership
This wonderful Little Angel Theatre membership gives your child the chance to dive into the world of puppetry. Your little one will love hearing news from the puppets throughout the year as they share behind-the-scenes updates, pictures, and activities. Each Little Angel will receive a unique Little Angel Passport entitling them to rewards every time they visit, and on their birthday they will receive a puppetry craft pack in the post, containing all that they need to make their very own puppet.
This is a unique, fun, and educational gift ideally suited for Little Angels aged 3-9.
Little Angels will receive:
- A Little Angel Passport giving the holder access to unique benefits when they attend shows
- A Little Angel members’ badge – that gives the wearers a 10% discount in our shop
- A bespoke birthday activity craft pack delivered to their door
- Regular updates, including pictures, messages, and activities from Little Angel puppets
- The option to have their first name credited on an interactive display in the theatre foyer.
Plus 15% off our Birthday Party packages. T&C applies.
The cost of a year’s Little Angel’s membership is £240 or 12 monthly payments of £20. The membership supports our ‘Puppets for All’ scheme, giving the gift of puppetry to disadvantaged children in our surrounding boroughs.
How it works
The membership will be held on the account of a parent or guardian. When you have purchased your membership, we will be in touch to ask for the child’s name and birthday.
If you are buying the membership as a gift for a child in another household, please select annual membership below and then choose Gift Membership. You will then receive a code for the child’s parent or guardian to redeem on their own account, and when the membership is redeemed we will contact them.
Make a donation today to help Little Angel Theatre give the gift of puppetry to as many children as possible.
- £5 per month helps pay for materials for our ongoing free workshops in the community
- £25 per month helps pay for performances of our suitcase show to isolated children in hospital or a refugee family in a bridging hotel
- £50 per month helps pay for tickets for local school children to attend our shows
- £100 per month helps to support our artist development work, creating the puppeteers and puppet makers of the future
🙏 Donate now
If you are able to support us, any donation, large or small, will make a huge difference.
All amounts are welcome. Thank you!